Ennis Food Festival presents this year’s highlight event – the Gourmet Food Village at glór featuring TV Chef Kevin Dundon. Best known for his appearance on shows like BBC1s Saturday Kitchen, RTE (Live) the Today Show, Kevin Dundon of Dunbrody Country House Hotel is the Good Food Ambassador for SuperValu and the Face of many Irish Food campaigns by Tourism Ireland.
Kevin Dundon Demonstrations will take place at 2pm & 4pm and are ticketed.
The 2pm Demonstration sees Kevin prepare:
1. Pan seared scallops, cauliflower puree and back pudding
2. Lollipop pork chop, O’Briens farm house cheese crispy baby potatoes and red ale jus
3. Goat cheese and chocolate mousse (using Wilde Irish Chocolate, Banner Bee Keeper honey and St. Tola fresh goat cheese)
The 4pm Demonstration sees Kevin prepare:
1. Sautéed filet of cod with surf and turf sauce
2. Hay roasted venison loin, confit beetroot
3. Caramelised pear and Anam coffee tart tatin
Come join local and national artisan food producers, take advantage of great offers with our first Food Box office and enjoy an afternoon of entertainment for foodies and all the family. More details on this and all other Ennis Food Festival events from www.ennisfoodfestival.com